- Inventory Homes
- Move In Ready Homes
- Homes Ready Now
- Featured Homes
Many times these homes are only finished to drywall. This allows the buyer to choose paint color, carpet color and other finishing options.Why buy a spec home? The biggest advantage of buying a spec home is time. Building a home from scratch takes about six months. Many times you can move in a spec home in thirty to sixty days. Another advantage is seeing what you are purchasing. Some find it difficult to visualize their new home that has not been built yet. With a spec home you don't have to. Buying a spec home still gives you many of the advantages of building a new home:
- From the woodwork, floors, and counter tops, to the furnace, water, heater and roof, everything is brand new and most items will come with a warrantee.
- New homes are built from the ground up with energy efficiency in mind.
- Builder arranged preferred financing
- Opportunity to tweak the floor plan to meet your specific needs
- Depending on how far along the house is when you purchase it, you may miss out on choosing lighting, counter tops, cabinets etc.
- Selection of lot. The lot choice has already been made.
Leave a Comment or Question